BTCrow.com The escrow for Bitcoin

Forum Post

Donald Schroeder

Lost combination

Lost combination to Sentry 1250 safe serial #012401
Please participate

This post has a total of 11 replies. Your feedback, comments, opinions and questions are welcome and encouraged.

This forum post has messages dated from 11/28/05 through 09/01/10, please be sure to read all the messages. If you feel it is old or outdated, please follow up with a question or comment and someone may be able to update it, or reply with newer information if you have it.

Does anyone know the try-out combinations to a "Reliable Safe And Lock Company Safe" out of Covington Kentucky. The safe was made in the years of 1916-1940. If anyone has any info, please help. Thank You!
Reply # 2

Fros Calivitis

Hi there. We have a "mini" wall safe at home (its states mini on the combination area), but my father was the only one who knew the combination. He passed away 6 years ago. We would like to know what combination the "mini" wall safes could possibly be as we would like to use the safe. Can you help or can you give me an e-mail address that maybe could?
Reply # 3

Mason Zelazny

HAVE SENTRY SG3710 AND HAVE FORGOT COMBINATION HAVE MY KEY CA NOT BELIEVE THIS
Reply # 4

Dan Lawless

I have an EP Industries safe, Model #500, serial #47602044. Does anyone have the try out codes? I cannot find any information on EP Industries. Can anyone help in any way? Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Dan

Reply # 5

Chris Rainville

Greeting

I have a safe which reads The reliable safe & lock Co.

Covington, Ky.

My mother passed away and I don't have to combinations

Could someone help me out.

Reply # 6

ismael esquivel

i dont remember the combination the sentry s3871 seraial. ag-599469
Thank author of this post/commentHi,

I seem to have misplaced the combination to my safe. It is a Major Safe Co. Serial 3816 and model T425. Class T-20 and No. 87099. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi,

I just bought a used Major Safe Co. safe on craigslist. I didn't pay much because it is closed, locked, and without a combination. Before calling a locksmith, I was hoping to use some try-outs. Does anyone have a list of try-outs for a Major Safe? Thank you.

Ser. 34594

Mod. w 798

Keith

Reply # 9

Duane Eggen

My father passed away, he has a Sentry Valueguard 1250...Z085124 I do not know the combination, could anyone help? Or do I have to take it to a locksmith?
Thank author of this post/commentI lost the combo to my gun safe. Model# G2215 Ser# G539584...can anyone help so I can get my weapons out of the safe? THX
Thank author of this post/comment"Reliable Lock & Safe Co. Inc., Covington, KY"

I have seen a few posts regarding safes from the Reliable Lock & Safe Co. I recently purchased one, locked and without combination. Has anyone had any success opening these safes, without damaging the safe? I found this info on another website (See Link):

I do have one series of combinations that you can try, if these don't work, then you will need to contact a local safe company.

4 times left to 42,

3 times right to 88,

2 times left to 99,

1 time right slowly to 22.

If this doesn't work try adding 5 numbers to each number in the combination until 20 sets have been tried.

If the driver wheel number is not 22, you can determine the drive wheel number by putting slight pressure on the handle and turning the dial until you feel the driver gate.

It did not work for me, but honestly, I am not sure if I did it correctly. Any input would be appreciated, as I have not seen any responses to the previous posts.

Thanks,

Dave77z

• [Links not shown for inactive users]
Reply options
Share your opinions, advice, questions or comments on this post.
Be Heard: Forum reply options:

We encourage everyone to share their opinions, comments, thoughts and information, please consider sharing...

We would like to thanks all those who have participated in our community. All the great information available on our sites is because a member of our community took the time to share it. Thank you!

• Reply to this Forum post (opens small window)
  • Social Networking

Share this with your friends on facebook, twitter and Google+

Social sharing because it feels good

Please share this page on your favorite social networks:

Please like our homepage page for Office Supply and Workplace:

Help Support Office Supply and Workplace
    Donate Bitcoins
    Top Searches: • sentry safe combinations list • manufacturers try out combinations • try out combination list • common safe combinations • try out combinations for safes • sentry safe combination list • safe try out combinations • try out combinations list • sentry safe try out combinations • sentry try out combinations list • sentry try out combinations • sentry s3871 • try out combinations • safe try out combinations list • sentry safe try out combination list • safe try out combination list • try out combinations for sentry safes • safe combinations list • common try out combinations • list manufacturers try out combinations • most common safe combinations • list of try out combinations • list of sentry safe combinations • safe manufacturers try out combinations • try out safe combinations • try out combination • list of safe combinations • most common sentry safe combinations • mason zelazny • manufacturer try out combinations • reliable safe and lock company covington ky • reliable safe company •
    Advertisement

Disclaimer

Important information.

This page is part of a social network. People may choose to participate here for personal, commercial or other reasons. Please keep in mind that posts or other information here may be: 1) advertisements and not personal opinions, and 2) that any products or services mentioned here may not work exactly as the promoter describes or promises.

Please verify all claims and use an escrow service for any signficiant purchases.

* www * office supply * business supplies * business supply * office accessories * office store * 2791524279 * office suppliers * business accessories * office supplier * business suppliers * offices supplies * 2791524279 * office supplies * office equipment * officesupply * com *
    Support Office Supply and Workplace by sharing. Cut and paste one of these links to your website, blog, or social network:
    You have just read: Lost Keys and Combinations: Lost combination

Copyright (c) 2005-2014 GLR Sales LLC.

(wezworzrizeeu)

Privacy PolicyDMCA Policy • -- Sitemap
    Lost Keys and Combinations 'Lost combination'
    Classification: Forum